that would be great if you could take some pics.
Christ, I can't even get my hands on the two-pack that's out already, soon I'll have to be on the lookout for this one too!
that would be great if you could take some pics.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DIon is saying that they will be sold in the CC once the retail run is complete.Originally posted by Nomalas:
Christ, I can't even get my hands on the two-pack that's out already, soon I'll have to be on the lookout for this one too!
I hope so for those that can't find or don't have a WalMart in their area
I'm just geeked because they included the backpack from the accessory pack!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Samurai is one of my all time faves too. In fact, aside from some Manga, and Techno figs, it's the only non-classic Spawn series i own.
BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND THIS FUCKING THING IN STORES CUZ IT'S A FUCKING WALMART EXCLUSIVE!!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!
Oh, yeah, i fucking love walmart, great place to have exclusives, Todd, ya incosiderate bastid! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
Look on the bright side Jor...
... we now have a place where we can say "FUCK WALMART!!!!" and it doesn't show up as "**** WALMART!!!!" [img]wink.gif[/img]
I can't find the first one........ [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
These are out already?!
I don't mind the Archer, but I don't like it enough to spend $$$ on another Sam Spawn.
Same goes for the other 2-pack.
Sculpy, can you censor the word "Walmart"?
I find it offensive.
Bookmarks